Birth of this beautiful project
Climbing the 4’000m in the Alps has long been a dream. At the end of 2012, while enjoying a ski week in Zermatt, the idea ended up on the bucket list !
The initial idea was to finish it before turning 50. However, I didn't start until 2015, 150th anniversary of the 1st ascent of the Matterhorn, when I climbed one of the world's dream mountains.
A few changes in professional and personal life later, the goal is now to complete the 82 summits before turning 55.
- 1994 and 2020 Monte Rosa Dufourspitze
- 2015 Matterhorn Ascent
- 2019 Mont-Blanc Traverse
- 2022 All 4’000m of Switzerland completed (7 years after project start)
Few harder or longer ones
- 2019 Aiguilles du Diable
- 2020 Bionnassay Mont-Blanc Mont-Maudit Traverse
- 2020 Lenzspitze Nadelgrat
- 2021 Grand Combin Traverse
- 2021 Rochefort Grandes Jorasses Traverse
- 2022 Schreckhorn Lauteraarhorn Traverse
- 2023 Arête Dujardin Aiguille Verte Whymper Corridor
4000 des Alpes (Richard Goedeke)
The 4000m Peaks of the Alps (Martin Moran)